PBCS firmly believes that education begins in the home. Though we would love to have as many students possible full-time at Pen Bay, we strongly support home school families. We offer opportunities for home school students to participate in the following classes:
- Physical Education
- $50.00/month/class/child (Multi-Class and Multi-Family discounts are available)
- All fees must be paid a month in advance. Fees cover classroom instruction and curriculum/supplies.
- Students may also take the Terra-Nova test in April; additional fees apply.
- Students may be eligible for our sports teams (Soccer); additional fees may apply.
- Home school students who attend PBCS classes are considered part-time students. Part-time students must observe the same policies as full-time students regarding absences. In order to receive credit for a class, a student must not be absent for eight (8) or more days in one semester.
- Part-time students may arrive on campus ten (10) minutes prior to their scheduled class and must leave campus within ten (10) minutes after their class dismisses, unless there is prior approval from PBCS staff.
- Excessive tardiness will be grounds for dismissal from the class at the discretion of the school administrator.
- Part-time students must adhere to the PBCS dress code guidelines and all student handbook policies while at PBCS.
Click here to download a Homeschool Application.