Pen Bay Christian School is a ministry of Littlefield Memorial Baptist Church. Our mission is to provide quality Christ-centered education based on the authoritative Word of God.
By partnering with parents we strive to:
- By example and through the teaching of Scripture, show our students how to love the Lord with all their hearts, souls and minds. (Matthew 22:37)
- Emphasize Christian morals and ethics in the classroom.
- Provide excellence in education and equip students to live fulfilling lives of service to God and their neighbors.
- To encourage our students in the development of their God give talents and abilities.
We will instill our core values:
- Honesty –
- I can speak the truth in love. (Ephesians 4:15)
- I can love God’s Word and commit to memory. (Deuteronomy 11:18)
- Gratitude –
- I can thank the Lord for all He does for me daily. (Psalm 9:1)
- I can serve others where I see a need. (1Peter 4:10)
- Respect –
- I can respect those entrusted with my care. (Romans 13:7)
- I can be a good steward of what I have been given. (1Corinthians 4:2)
- Perseverance –
- I can work to the best of my ability. (Colossians 3:23)
- I can trust God when things get difficult. (James 1:12)
The campus of PBCS is shared with Littlefield Memorial Baptist Church. Here you will find a sanctuary, several offices, classrooms, art classroom, music classroom, library, and a cafeteria. The 11 acre campus, overlooking beautiful Penobscot Bay, includes a large playground and recreation area with an adjacent soccer and ball field.
Pen Bay Christian School is a vital part of the ministry of Littlefield Memorial Baptist Church. The PBCS has a governing board of five directors elected from the membership of LMBC. These members are chosen based on their commitment to serve the Lord and their desire to support PBCS. This board sets forth the policies of the school and is responsible for the overall operation of PBCS.
- Roger Robertson, Chair
- Jason Philbrook, Vice Chair
- Robin Adolphsen, Treasurer
- Ashley Dudley, Secretary
- Danny Allen, Board Member
Contact us for more information or to schedule a visit:
Pen Bay Christian School
1 Waldo Ave
Rockland, ME 04841
Or please complete this form: