Tuition payments can be paid in full to the school at Open House in August or can be paid monthly at Pen Bay Christian School. Payments are due by the 15th of each month beginning with August and ending with the May payment. Payments are on a ten month schedule (September – June).
If there are multiple students from one immediate family attending Pen Bay Christian School, do offer deep discounts which are applied to the lesser tuition and are as follows:
- First Child – Full Rate
- Second Child – 25% discount
- Third Child – FREE*
- Fourth Child – FREE*
Tuition & Curriculum Rates
Curriculum fees are non-refundable. To ensure your students spot in the classroom we ask that you pay your curriculum fee by the Open House in April for preschool students and by June 1st for elementary school students. Students may register and enroll after these dates as space allows.
- All Preschool Classes: $75.00
- Kindergarten – Grade 8: Curriculum Fee Schedule
- $175.00 if paid by May 1st
- $250.00 if paid after May 1st
- Two Day Preschool: $1,525.00 (or $152.50/month)
- Three Day Preschool: $2,000.00 (or $200.00/month)
- Kindergarten (Half Day Program): $2,600.00 (or $260.00/month)
- Kindergarten Surcharge for M, W, F Full Day: $600 (or $60/month)
- Grades 1 – 8: $3,560.00 (or $356.00/month)
In an effort to make Christian education affordable for as many families as possible, the Pen Bay Christian School Board of Directors has established a financial aid program. Applications for financial aid are available in the school office and should be submitted by June 15th for the upcoming school year. Your financial aid award will be distributed to your account monthly provided you are current with your portion of tuition.
Click here to download a Financial Aid Application.